Job Title – Director “ Mass Communication & Journalism”
Salary – Best , as per media Industry
Institution – Amity University
Experience & Job Responsibilities –
- Candidate should have 10 – 20 Years exp.
- Leads & represents the Department in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Provide college-wide leadership by, directing the departments work with faculty & staff, colleagues, students & community partners in order to support, provide and or facilitate activities the ensure that the Institute achieves its objectives.
- Plans, organizes, directs & administers activities & services that support students in assigned areas & ensures that such activities and services remain with budgetary limits.
- The Director contributes to the Institutes success by providing input into the development of the Institute’s strategic & operational plans, and by ensuring that the College achieves its students engagement & retention goals.
Qualifications – M.A Communication , Journalism & PHD Journalism
Job Location – Kolkata
Job Sector – Education / Teaching
Job Role – Dean / Director
Institutions – Amity University
Institution Web – http://www.amity.edu ( Apply )
Address – Amity University Campus, Sector – 125 – Noida, U.P, India – 201301