Job Title – Creative Director
- At least 4 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising.
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required; graduate degree preferred.
Job Role –
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs. Will establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs. Will supervise and inspire the creative team . Will work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management. Will provide quality control over concepts and projects.
Department – Creative Direction, India
Job Responsibilities –
• Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy.
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion.
• Generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project.
• Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
• Manage team members.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices.
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; • Must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers.
• A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process.
• Print and web design capabilities are required and must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns.
Company – Sirze Ltd.
Apply Directly on Company Website –