Job Title – Academic Writer for Mass Media & Journalism
Salary – INR – 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Location – Delhi NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bengaluru
- Mass Communication, Journalism
- B.A /B.M.S – Management
- MBA / PGDM – Any specialization, M.A – Any specialization
Experience – 0 – 3 Years.
Candidature – Masters of Journalism & mass communication (MJMC) or MBA in Media Management
- Candidate must have the knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word, Power Point
- Knowledge of accounting & financial ratios, cash flows are a must.
- Candidate should have good command over the subject.
- He / She must have good communication skills, both written & spoken.
- Candidate should have 60% above through-out their academics.
- Overseas educational background is a plus.
Perk & Benefits –
- Half yearly evaluation of performance.
- Monthly incentive System.
- Diwali & Year-end bonus provision.
- One day work from Home (WHF) once in a week ( Monday – Friday)
- Training & Probation period will be for 2 Months.
- 60% salary in probation & training period.
Job Industry – Education, Training, Teaching
Job Role – Academic Writer
Company – Paperpedia Pvt. Ltd.
Company Address – 606, DLF Place Office Complex A-4, District Centre, Saket, New DDelhi – 110017
Company Web – http://www.ppedia.net ( Apply Here)
Contact Person – Saru Saini
Email- Paperpedia_in@outlook.com , Contact No- 011 – 41325990
Ref: When you apply for the Post, kindly mentioned the Name – JOBNAUKRIFREE.WORDPRESS.COM