Job Title – Sub Editor / Web Journalist
Salary – INR 1,50,000 – 3,75,000
Experience – 2 – 5 Years.
- Excellent command over the English language, writing – Editing skills. Attention to detail. Feature writing & Communication skills.
Job Description & Responsibilities –
It’s a website from South Africa and are expanding its operations for Indian audience. It’s schedule to launch Indian website in the month of September. So Team is looking for a Talent who can generate and Edit content for Indian website. Selected candidate will work closely with the team from South Africa.
As a Web Journalist / Sub editor, a candidate will be desired to identify & interview people from various fields ( as per topic of the website ). Writing & editing content & blogs for readers in India.
- Writing, editing & publishing dynamic and engaging web content.
- Manage Content for Face book, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other important social media channels.
- Ensuring that published content meets established editorial standard for readability, usability and accessibility.
- Ensuring that content is plagiarism free without any libel or defamatory sentences.
- Monitoring & responding to user contributed website content as required.
- Link-building management.
- Maintaining & updating web pages / blogs.
- Optimizing content for search engines & increased online visibility through keywords.
- Staying update with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability and business / industry trends.
Company – Buchanan Group
Website – http://www.BuchananGroup.com/
Company is offering 5 days a week work culture to the employees and believe in offering them quality of life.
Job Location – Mumbai
Job Industry – Publishing
Job Function – Journalism , Editing , Content
Job Role – Repoter / Sub Editor / Journalist / Writer
Contact Person – Mr. Sanjeev Singhai
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref : When you apply for the Post , kindly mentioned the Name-